Located in Badia Calavena, in the eastern province of Verona, 30 km. from the highway exit “Verona Est”, Hostel La Sosta has 22 beds places on the ground floor with independent access.
It is equipped with everything you need to stay in self-management.
It consists of:
- three bedrooms, two rooms with 8 beds, one with 6 beds, with bunk beds and each bed has pillow and blanket;
- two bathrooms with two showers and two toilet each (including disabled toilet);
- a living room with a kitchen for guest use.
Hostel " La Sosta” is ideal for self-management stay for schools, groups of friends, families, individual tourists, to live an unforgettable holiday in the nature of Peper Park. The Hostel is available for visitors to the Lessinia Park, which can be used as a base and logistics center, as a starting point to discover the beauties and peculiarities characterizing the surrounding landscapes.
Only accommodation (with a sleeping bag) €. 18.00 per person / day
Supply bed linen + towels set €. 7.00 per person
(Sheets, pillowcase, duvet, bath towel, face towel, hand towel)
Rent the whole hostel, excep linen €. 350.00 per day
Rent the room with 6 beds €. 100.00 per day
Rent the room with 8 beds €. 130.00 per day
10% discount for a minimum stay of 3 nights
Possible use of the kitchen.
- Possibility to eat at the adjacent Bar-Restaurant-Appetizer "Twister".
THE HOUSE OF PEPER
The hostel is part of "The House of Peper, who represents the heart of the entire circuit of PEPER PARK - Clean and renewable energy Park. The House of Peper is the Centre for Renewable Energies that proposes and coordinates educational training activities on energy saving and promotes the development of sustainable tourism preserving the local traditions.
"The House of Peper" offers:
- Guided tours for school groups, organized groups, tourists, families to renewable energy plants; Badia Calavena has got the largest eolic plant of Veneto region - 1,350 kW power.
- Thematic itineraries in the Peper Park: more than twenty tracks, inspired by the four natural elements: water, air, fire, earth leading to renewable energy plants and to the discovery of the entire territory. You can travel on foot, by bike or on horseback. They are interesting for educational activities and for the landscape features.
- Guided walks on the surrounding territories (Lessinia Park, Forest of Giazza, Fossils Museum in Bolca, Paleontological Museum and Covolo (karst cave) in Camposilvano....)
- Organisation of events, conferences, technical meetings on renewable energy;
- Collaboration with agencies and associations in organizing events;
- Tourist office where you can find information, advice, information on renewable energy and energy saving;
- Consulting support for the implementation of renewable energy installations